The Goodfellow Top Grade benefits package is designed to promote immediate and long-term health, success, and satisfaction for employees and their families.
Goodfellow Top Grade is a front-runner in competitive wages that attract and retain the industry’s best. We also go above and beyond to reward employees for their hard work and results. Employees can receive additional compensation, in many ways, including performance bonuses, profit sharing and additional variable and spot bonuses.
Funding Your Future
Generate greater financial security for your future through Goodfellow Top Grade’s 401(k) plan.
- Receive an annual matching contribution for a percentage of your compensation from the company.
- Sign up during quarterly enrollment after completing just three months of employment.
- Easily monitor and update your account with our convenient online system.
- Enjoy tax-deferred savings mapped into a wide selection of the most competitive funds available.
Comprehensive Health Care & Other Benefits
We furnish low or no-cost health care benefits that provide maximum coverage with minimal deductions.
- Medical - Choose from several top of the line PPO and HMO plans that offer a range of coverage options.
- Dental - Our dental plan covers basic, and major procedures at up to 100% with a low annual deductible.
- Vision - Benefits include annual exams, lenses and frames, and elective and visually necessary services.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) - Set aside pre-tax dollars for health and dependent care expenses.
- Life Benefit Plan - Your beneficiary will receive an amount equal to your annual salary.
- Short- & Long-Term Disability - Continue receiving a portion of your salary in the event you become disabled and unable to work.
Goodfellow Top Grade employees take on the toughest projects and meet the highest standards every day. We believe these efforts merit a blend of added benefits for the overall well-being of our employees and their families.
- Employee Assistance Program - Your one-stop resource for free and discounted consultations and personalized referrals for a variety of legal, financial, and other valuable services.
- Continuing Education - Take advantage of payment reimbursement for approved seminars and courses.
- Team Building Events - From barbecues and bocce ball outings to luaus and holiday gatherings, we know how to have fun.
- Community Involvement - We encourage employees to get involved in the causes that touch their lives. Inherent in our culture is a sense of pride in making a difference.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holidays - Enjoy a number of paid holidays in addition to PTO days each year.